Renault Sport Racing have an excellent opportunity to join our team at a tremendously exciting time in our history within Formula 1. As we continue to grow as a team, we are looking for a highly talented individual to join us as Car Build Technician.
Car Build Technician – The Role
This exciting new role will report to the Car Build Manager. Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Preparation and assembly of mock up items
• Working with designers to facilitate clear and detailed mock ups
• Pre fit and trimming of car components in several materials
• Assist with all new chassis builds from bonding bracketry to fitting of car components.
• Sub assembly of wings
• Maintaining service levels and stock control of wing parts
• Assist with rig car builds and stripping
• Cover both building of and maintenance of pit equipment
• Assist the Race Team at times with chassis turnaround work between races
Car Build Technician – The Person
The successful candidate must be a hardworking team player with the following attributes:
• Be self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
• Able to work in either a team environment or on their own with a positive attitude
• Can work to often tight deadlines under pressure
• Have a good mechanical aptitude for how things work
• Be flexible and open to a varied work load and working hours
• Some composite experience is a benefit
Candidates must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.