Renault Sport Racing have an opportunity as a HR Business Partner to join our team at a tremendously exciting time in our history within Formula 1. You will be working within our HR department at our facility in Enstone, Oxfordshire where you will support our generalist and talent teams in a fast paced environment.
HR Business Partner – The Role
This is a new position within a growing team that delivers HR support to approximately 700 employees. The main responsibilities for this position will be to:
• Partner effectively with the business in supporting managers on all people management related areas
• Support the Talent team to develop and effectively implement appropriate technical, leadership and soft skills L&D initiatives
• Ensure full succession planning is undertaken across the business proactively and positively making an impact on the business
• Support effective recruitment campaigns across the business
HR Business Partner – The Person
Ideally we are looking for a creative and adaptable HR generalist with also a passion for and experience in employee development. They will:
• Have a proven track record of supporting line managers in people led processes
• Be a confident communicator and have the ability to build relationships across diverse group of employees
We are looking for a flexible individual, CIPD qualified (desirable but not essential) and who has a track record of delivering successful HR initiatives.
Our offer to you
We offer a competitive salary amongst some excellent benefits including free onsite gym, pension, subsidised canteen and many others. We also offer exposure to an exciting environment at the pinnacle of motorsport.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please